With summer around the corner, the soaring temperature and unbeatable heat have already started to hit hard. The only rescue these days is cooling appliances that relieve the scorching summer heat and low humidity. These appliances have become a necessity now, especially air coolers.
Air conditioners are very commonly used during summer as they provide effective and faster cooling. But the main issue remains:
- The higher initial capital cost of air conditioners and therefore, everyone cannot afford them.
- There is the need for constructional changes in the place it needs to be fitted. One must get professional help from experts for installation and fitting.
- The regular servicing and maintenance cost is quite high in case of air conditioners. They also need a lot of servicing and maintenance requirements.
- Air conditioners draw a huge amount of power. This adds a hefty sum to the utility bill, and one cannot avoid this at any cost. The rising cost of electricity adds to the summer woes too.
So, for most people, air conditioners seem to be a very expensive option for cooling. Besides the cost factor, another factor is that air conditioners are an uncommon option due to the health factor:
- The cool air circulated using air conditioners is also quite unhealthy. The same stale air is circulated again and again. Air conditioners also strip off the moisture from the air, making it quite dry. It leads to drying of skin and itchiness. Especially asthma patients do not feel comfortable in air-conditioned rooms as the air is not healthy and they may experience congestion and troubled breathing.
- Air conditioners do not work on the natural process of cooling i.e., the evaporative cooling method. Rather, they use chemical refrigerants, which are very harmful and toxic compounds. The main refrigerant used by air conditioners are chlorofluorocarbons, which are not only hazardous to our health but also equally dangerous to the environment. They add to global warming and are also responsible for ozone layer depletion.
But air coolers are the other very popularly used cooling devices that fit into the budget easily. The main advantage of coolers is they can be used in a well-ventilated room, with the doors and windows open, without having to seal all the gaps as in case of air conditioners. There is no need for constructional changes or for expert professional help for their installation. The best part is that air coolers are energy efficient and consume a fraction of the energy used by air conditioners. Therefore, they do not make a significant increase to the electricity bill. With minimal servicing requirements, they do not add much to the maintenance bills.
TIPS TO DRIVE DOWN TEMPERATURE WITH YOUR AIR COOLER
You can drive down the temperature with some simple tips before using the cooler for faster and better cooling. Here are some of the tips:
• CHECK AND MANAGE ROOM HEAT AND HUMIDITY
Sweating helps to bring down the body temperature on a hot day. The sweat evaporates off your skin, leaving it feel cooler. As a result, the overall body temperature reduces. So, as much sweat evaporates from your body, the cooler you will feel. Also, the humidity or moisture content in the air also plays a role in managing the room heat. With more humidity, it becomes difficult for the sweat to evaporate, thus cooling takes time.
• TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NATURAL VENTILATION AT HOME
Natural ventilation can aid in the cooling process, especially when you are using a cooler. With proper ventilation, it becomes easier to control the humidity, and you can avoid the rise of humidity. Cross breeze will help in pulling away the hot air. These breezes can also be enhanced with the help of coolers.
• USE DARK SHADES/BLACKOUT CURTAINS
Keeping out sunlight is important for better cooling. As the sun rays enter the room, the overall temperature of the place increases as sunlight comes with warmth. Using blackout curtains and dark shades can help in filtering the sunlight indirectly. It will create a darker and cooler space and thus, the room temperature will remain low.
• SHUT DOWN APPLIANCES (SWITCH OFF APPLIANCES THAT GENERATE HEAT LIKE MICROWAVES, OVER ETC.)
Electrical appliances usually generate heat waves, which increases the room temperature too. Limiting these heat sources like the dishwasher and microwave can help avoid the production of unnecessary heat. Besides this, other small practices like avoiding to use a blow dryer can also help.
• GIVE A PREFERENCE TO ROOM COOLER INSTEAD OF A/C
Air coolers use the natural process of evaporative cooling and are therefore a better option than air conditioners. Besides, the circulation of the same unhealthy stale air, air conditioner also makes the air dry. Keeping the room sealed can also invite troubles of suffocation for some, for example, asthma patients. Air conditioner also makes the inside environment very difficult for people who are immunocompromised, and they catch the infections like flu or cold very easily when they spend too much time in an air-conditioned room.
Looking at overall benefits of using an Air cooler over Air Conditioner, it is better to choose an air cooler rather than spending a huge amount on air conditioners as It will save you a good amount in the long run. There are a lot many options available now in air coolers that come with additional features like powerful and effective cooling options, auto air swing, auto water cut-off, etc. Thus, coolers are cost-effective and quite durable too.
ECONOMICAL AND LONG-LASTING COOLERS – RAM COOLERS (BUDGET PRICE AND AFTER-SALES SERVICES)
If you are looking for the best Air Coolers, the best choice available is Ram Coolers. With many models available for residential cooling, you will get the best option easily within your budget price. Assistance in installation, after-sales services, and maintenance services are additional benefits that you will get when you buy from Ram Coolers in Nagpur. These coolers have a very good quality that ensures trouble-free life and are long-lasting too.
Ram Coolers offers the best coolers in India. We have our corporate showroom in Nagpur, and we have a distribution network across India. You can buy our Coolers online from our website: https://www.ramcoolers.com/. We can deliver the ordered cooler to the customer’s doorstep through our partner cargo company.
Please contact or write to us about your air cooler requirement.
Our contact number is mobile: 9392035377 (Office timing 11: 00 am to 8: 00 pm).