INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLERS – OVERVIEW
Industrial Air coolers, also widely known as commercial Air Coolers or centralized ducting coolers, are heavy-duty coolers, which are effective to cool large commercial spaces such as factories, cinema halls, shop floors, schools, medical facilities, kitchens and restaurants, banquet halls, warehouses and even, religious places. State-of-the-art design and quality of materials used are what make an industrial air cooler provide clean, fresh, and cool air in an affordable and economic way over a longer duration. These are in great demand for the centralized ducting of residential and commercial establishments in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, parts of Maharashtra, and are widely used for the cooling of commercial areas of north India such as Gurgaon, Haryana, Noida and, Delhi.
WHY WOULD ONE NEED AN INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLER?
Increased temperature and unbearable heat make the work area similar to a torture chamber not only the working conditions become intolerable and therefore, not supportive, but the workforce or the workers also become unmanageable. Factories, chemical units, manufacturing plants, construction sites, and warehouses are examples of such scorching and sultry commercial areas. High-temperature condition is directly responsible for the reduced efficiency of manpower resulting in a lack of productivity and poor output. Industrial Air cooler or Desert Cooler, therefore, is a fundamental prerequisite for the rescue from such conditions in high-temperature regions and zones. They not only pacify the heat and thus make the work area pleasant, cool, and conducive for working, but also generate fresh and clean air. They can even dehumidify the working zone when installed properly to ensure cross-ventilation of the working area. Industrial Air Coolers provide comfortable working conditions and are synonymous with a boost in productivity, thus making it a substantial and justified business investment.
The distinctive features and benefits of an Industrial Air Cooler, also widely dubbed as an Evaporative Cooler, are as under:
- There are no emissions of chemical gases and thus industrial air coolers are congenial to our environment. There are zero carbon outflows making an Industrial Air Cooler eco-friendly. Environ-friendliness is a huge necessity in terms of the conservation of environment as pollutants; emission and carbon content in the air by consumers of energy are well exceeding the red line of danger resulting in unknown threats to the health of everyone.
- They are economical in terms of minimal electricity consumption, despite providing effective cooling across a wide area.
- Industrial Air Coolers are efficient to deliver fresh clean air from outside continuously, basis the mechanism in which an Air Cooler operates, ensuring optimum hygiene factor for the workforce coupled with cooling comfort.
- Low cost of maintenance and sustained durability are the other most significant features of an Industrial Air Cooler. The body of an Industrial Air Cooler is well insulated and is equipped to protect against short circuits or leakage. The other important features include:
- Body is made up of Heavy-duty Galvanised steel body with powder coating for metal coolers or High strength polymer casing, which is UV stabilized for plastic coolers
- The heavy-duty electric motor which is completely copper wounded to ensures durability
- Thick wood wool cooling pads or Honeycomb cooling pads, which are of the best quality
- Water pump and float valve that guarantees sustained water supply.
The above features make an industrial Air Cooler, not only a meaningful expenditure for businesses but also a worthwhile existence in our ecosystem.
Industrial Air Coolers can be classified into these four genres as mentioned below:
✓ Large Evaporative Coolers
✓ Nagpur Desert Coolers
✓ Portable Office Coolers
✓ Coolers for centralized cooling
These coolers work on the principle of cooling the outside air by passing it through moisturized (wet) cooling pads, which makes the water evaporate. A high-quality industrial air cooler has a general cooling efficiency or evaporative index of 80-90%. However, this decreases over time with regular usage. In case the cooler is of mediocre and low quality, the least efficient can be in the range of only 50%. Some of the evaporative air coolers can lower the temperature to even 20°C, albeit the percentage of humidity plays a major factor in lowering temperatures in that range!
PORTABLE AND INSTALLED EVAPORATIVE COOLERS
The Evaporative Air Coolers can be portable as well as installed or mounted. While the portable ones are called Office Coolers which are effective in small offices, Garages, and Warehouses. The installed Evaporative Coolers on the other hand are mostly built for use in large manufacturing sites or industrial areas.
Portable Evaporative Coolers, as the name suggests are compact and are extremely easy to handle, and can be moved around as they are free from any installation. As a result, Portable Evaporative Coolers are significantly cost-effective.
The Large evaporative or desert coolers are generally mounted on the window or walls and can effectively cool an office or a large room or a garage, whereas the centralized air coolers are mounted on the roof or the side of a building to cool an entire factory area or homes.
Installed Evaporative Coolers, however, have several distinct advantages, notable among these are that they make less noise as their fans are on the outside, they are obtrusive as they are invisible, being outside and therefore provide an out-of-sight cooling, and talk about cooling, the Installed Evaporative Coolers have a much higher cooling efficiency than the portable counterparts.
HOW TO MAINTAIN INDUSTRIAL COOLERS
Just as we need to get periodical servicing done for our vehicles by changing and replacing components, recharging batteries, etc. to ensure the long-lasting and efficient running of the same, the Industrial Air Coolers similarly need to go through the systematic procedure of maintenance to secure and warrant smooth and sustained functioning. It is indispensable and of paramount importance that the air we breathe is clean, clear, and hygienic in conforming to good health. The basic factors of maintenance of Industrial Air Coolers are
- Inspections of the cooling pads and if they are not in the right condition, replace them. Also, to see and verify if the pads are uniformly stuffed, and to rearrange the same, if necessary.
- Checking for leaks and holes and rectifying the same by getting a mechanic on call pronto.
- Since these are Evaporative Air coolers, it is natural to ensure that the water is absolutely clean in the water tanks. The water in an air cooler touches down on the cooling pads and therefore the water tank needs to be cleared of all debris, before use.
- Lastly, the Fan/blower needs to be lubricated with oil for the free flow of air without or with minimum noise.
One can buy Industrial Air Coolers across India from the well- known brands such as Symphony, Breezair, Ram Coolers, etc. These can be purchased through local cooling service providers or online from virtual marketplaces such as Indiamart or company websites, which give complete details and specifications of the models on offer. The consumer can choose from innumerable choices, based on his relevant requirement and budget.
The price of an Industrial Air Cooler can be as low as 20,000 INR, but effective Commercial Evaporative coolers are within a price range of 25,000 INR to 85,000 INR. Some of the exceptionally featured Industrial Air Coolers can be estimated at 1, 10,000 INR per unit.
CONTACT RAM COOLERS FOR THE BEST INDUSTRIAL COOLERS
Ram Coolers offers the best air coolers in India, we have our corporate showroom in Nagpur, and we have a distribution network across India. We can also deliver coolers to the customer’s doorstep across India through our cargo partners. You can buy our Coolers online from our website: https://www.ramcoolers.com/
Please contact or write to us about your air cooler requirement.
Our contact number is: 9392035377 (Office timing 11:00 am to 8:00 pm).
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org