Household Indian customer is easily able to differentiate air conditioners versus air coolers for domestic cooling applications, but when it comes to centralized cooling customers are aware only of centralized air conditioning as the solution. Only very few customers in bigger cities have the knowledge that centralized ducting with large-capacity air coolers (which we call centralized air cooling) can offer cooling comfort at par with centralized air conditioning.
Centralized air cooling can be an ideal option for restaurants, shopping complexes, departmental stores, doctor clinics, hospitals, theatres, or residential complexes/apartments. It offers many advantages over centralized air conditioning as mentioned below:
- Air cooling brings in fresh and healthier air inside and the entire air of the cooling area is replaced every 1 to 3 minutes depending on the cooling application
- Door and windows of the area being cooled are kept open to ensure proper circulation of air all the time, which also ensures the feeling of freshness and at the same time helps to expel any unpleasant odors, smoke or fumes present inside.
- Electricity consumption for centralized air cooling is only 10 to 20% of centralized air conditioning for the same area which helps in huge savings for the customer.
- The air cooling system can run on a small generator or inverter also in case of power breakdown, which typically is not possible for centralized air conditioning.
- The initial setup cost for centralized air cooling is almost half of the centralized air conditioning.
- Being a system with simple construction the overall maintenance cost for air cooling is very low
- Lastly in an economy concerned about a green environment, you can contribute a bit by choosing evaporative air cooling in place of air conditioning, which works through refrigerant gases.
Even though one can achieve very comfortable cooling with centralized air cooling, the only disadvantage with it compared to air conditioning is that you cannot have a perfectly controlled temperature, which is rarely an intention of the clients.
Ram Coolers offers a complete centralized air cooling solution in central India with the entire ducting and coolers solution worked out as a single project. For customers other than central India, the company provides a wide range of coolers for centralized air cooling applications and suggests ducting work through a local supplier (in consultation with Ram Coolers team); to help reduce overall fabrication costs. To manage easy transportation and easy installation of coolers at the destination, most of these cooler models are available in the knockdown form.
For further details write to email@example.com.