Gone are the days when summers could be tolerated. Going out on a bright sunny summer day in our age is nearly difficult owing to the terrible heat these days, which may easily burn your skin. It’s also true that soaring air conditioner prices and their subsequent running cost is pushing them out of reach for India’s lower middle class. As result air coolers, which offer an economical way to beat the heat, have always been in demand. Many Indian manufacturers have developed their own line of air coolers including big industrial air coolers to cater to this air coolers requirement.
DESIGN AND COST OF INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLERS COST IN INDIA?
Industrial air coolers are designed to keep large, open, or semi-open spaces cool. Industrial coolers are used for window installation or ducting and are designed with a special emphasis on strong cooling performance. They operate on the evaporative air-cooling principle, in which fresh air is continuously cooled using cooling pads and water and is delivered through air supply outlets and air ducts. The hot air containing impurities, odors, and dust is released out of the room as a result of the constant flow of cool air, resulting in a cool, ventilated, clean, and comfortable environment. The range of Industrial air coolers starts from Rs. 40,000 and goes up to Rs. 1,00,000 or more depending on the cooler features and their sizes.
WHERE ARE INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLERS USED?
Industrial air coolers are appropriate for big open spaces in places like factories, warehouses, showrooms, workshops, religious buildings, and other places where air conditioning is difficult and commercially unviable. Gyms, loading docks, enormous tents, garages, farms, athletic events, barns, pools, or patio areas, and so on are some of the other places they’re employed to keep cool.
These days Industrial air coolers are available with a variety of accessories to customize as per the cooling requirements of a particular place. The suppliers for Industrial coolers also provide end-to-end solutions for centralized air cooling, while maintaining a high level of aesthetics. The Industrial air coolers used in centralized air cooling can create a comfortable environment for people, increasing productivity at a fraction of the expense of centralized air conditioning.
INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLERS FOR SHOP FLOOR
The Industrial air coolers, which are designed to keep on the shop floor in industries, usually come with a big water tank to keep water levels stable for longer periods of time, as well as a float ball for a permanent water supply connection to the cooler. Portable models with heavy-duty castors are also available to provide movability to the cooler unit. The shop floor works effectively with the least amount of user interference. These coolers effectively lower the temperature of the cooling region and do not include air diverters. Depending on the cooler model, industrial coolers can cover an area ranging from 1100 sq ft to 2800 sq ft.
VARIOUS FEATURES OF INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLERS
- Because industrial coolers work on the theory of water evaporation. Large cooling pads are included in every cooler for high-performance cooling.
- Movable Industrial coolers are provided with heavy castor wheels to make them portable and therefore it is easy to relocate from one location to another.
- Portable Industrial Air Coolers are also provided with a high water tank capacity to eliminate the need for a regular filling.
- An industrial air cooler with high static pressure is utilized for central air cooling.
- Variable-speed control is available as an optional accessory with a certain Industrial Air Cooler so as to adjust cooling levels as per requirement.
- These coolers will have only high-performance copper winding
- An aluminum casing is used in the Industrial cooler fan motors for faster heat dissipation.
- Large air blowers are used along with centralized ducting in the manufacturing areas to distribute cooled fresh air.
- Industrial Air Coolers can also be used to humidify dry air, as textile makers require.
INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLER BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
Summer is hot, and that is something we can all agree on. There are numerous reasons why cooling is so important. Cooling can make it easier for everyone to manage the scorching dry heat. The natural mechanism of cooling industrial spaces is evaporative air cooling. Industrial coolers work by evaporating water in a method very similar to natural processes. These coolers are more powerful than standard outdoor fans. They’re also more environmentally friendly and energy efficient compared to air conditioners.
- The first major advantage of an industrial evaporative cooling system is that it offers energy-saving alternatives. Yes, it has been constructed in such a way that it will save you approximately 80% on energy costs.
- Another advantage of commercial evaporative cooling systems is that fresh air will circulate throughout your workspace. Yes, you may rest assured that the system will assist you in obtaining 100 percent fresh air, which will undoubtedly improve employee health and productivity.
- Another key benefit of using an industrial cooling system is that you won’t have to worry about closing doors and windows. It will even function with the doors and windows open. As a result, it’s a significant benefit to have.
- You won’t have to be concerned about the overall cost of an industrial cooling system. Apart from reducing operational costs by roughly 80%, you can also save on maintenance costs, which is practically negligible for Industrial air coolers. As a result, you will save a lot of money.
BEST INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLERS IN INDIA
Air coolers are wonderful summer companions throughout the hot summer days. They provide a simple way to avoid dramatic seasonal changes in the environment by managing room temperature and delivering a constant flow of air. Air coolers require minimal maintenance and efficiently circulate cool air throughout the house without consuming a lot of energy. Ram Coolers offers a variety of stylish and feature-packed portable air coolers that are ideal for both personal and professional use. A wide range of portable air coolers in a variety of sizes and styles are available to meet various cooling requirements of customers. Apart from the residential coolers range, Industrial coolers are also available for purchase with Ram Coolers – India’s leading cooler manufacturer.
HOW TO REACH US?
Ram Coolers offers the best coolers in India. We have our corporate showroom in Nagpur, and we have a distribution network across India. You can buy our Coolers online from our website: https://www.ramcoolers.com/. We can deliver the ordered cooler to the customer’s doorstep through our partner cargo company.
Please contact or write to us about your air cooler requirement.
Our contact number is mobile: 9392035377 (Office timing 11: 00 am to 8: 00 pm).